Dritz Color Snap Fastener Tool
Applies Dritz 1/2" Color Snaps
How to Use
Use with 2 layers of light to medium weight fabric reinforced with interfacing. Mark position for snaps on lower and upper layers of fabric.
- Snap tools and parts fit together as shown. Insert Tools A & B into Tool C as shown on packaging.
- Attach upper snap parts:
- Snap cap and socket firmly into Tools A & B.
- Press fabric (right side up) evenly onto prongs.
- Lower tool C and use hammer to apply.
- Attach lower Snap Parts:
- Snap cap and stud firmly into Tools A & B.
- Press fabric (wrong side up) evenly onto prongs.
- Lower Tool C and use hammer to apply. TIP: If the area for the snap application cannot be reached, cut Tool C in half.
Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
We Also Recommend
KAM Snaps Starter Set 100 Snaps Soft Rainbow & Pliers for Plastic Snaps K3 (for Sizes 20, 22, 24)
KAM Snaps Basic Pliers for Plastic Snaps K3 Silver (for Sizes 20, 22, 24)