Dritz Easy Attacher Kit for Size 15 & 16 Snaps with Snaps
Applies Size 16 & 15 Metal Snaps
Includes 4 size 16 snaps in nickel.
An economical way to attach metal snaps.
How to Use
Tool can be used to apply Dritz #15, #115, #16 and #116. Including Dritz pearl snaps.
Test on swatch of fabric. Use 2 layers of light to medium-weight fabric reinforced with interfacing.
- Mark position of snaps on overlap and underlap of garment.
- On right side of garment overlap, push prong(A) into fabric at mark; turn over. TIP: Use pencil eraser to push fabric from wrong side onto prongs.
- Open both sections of tool. Place prong point side up and fabric in cup marked 15 or 16, according to size of snap.
- Lower middle section of tool over fabric and place socket raised center side down over fabric and prongs.(A)
- Bring top down over socket. Pound with hammer several times on raised circle over snap.
- Repeat for stud and prong on underlap of garment. Make sure stud is on outside of underlap.
We Also Recommend
KAM Snaps Basic Pliers for Plastic Snaps K3 Silver (for Sizes 20, 22, 24)
KAM Snaps Starter Set 100 Snaps Soft Rainbow & Pliers for Plastic Snaps K3 (for Sizes 20, 22, 24)