Dritz - Sewer’s Aid
Dritz® Sewer’s Aid is a clear non-staining lubricant that can be used for many sewing applications. A drop on sewing machine needles will help reduce skipped stitching; a drop on hand needles allows for smoother and easier penetration into fabrics. Add a drop to your spool and bobbin thread to help lubricate the machine as thread passes through the guides, and a drop on scissor blades provides smooth cutting action.
- Clear non-staining lubricant
- Apply to hand and sewing machine needles for smoother and easier penetration into the fabric
- A drop to spool and bobbin thread helps lubricate machine
- Small amount on bottom of sewing machine presser feet help them glide over fabric
- A drop on scissor blades provides smooth cutting action
Use only 1 or 2 drops from tip of dispenser, distributing evenly on both sides of object.
We Also Recommend
Pellon Cambric 100% Spunbond Polypropylene Non-Woven Interfacing - 915 - 43gsm - Filter Material - EXTRA WIDE 60" Wide - Remanufactured for masks - 1/2 yard
Ribb - Blue - Tygdrommar - GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Rib Knit - 1/2 Yard
Leonard - Blue - Leopard - Tygdrommar - GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Jersey Knit - 1/2 Yard