KLASSE´ Leather Needles Cassette - Assorted Sizes - 100/16 (x2), 110/18 (x4) - 6 count
Made with Japanese Steel for Unmatched Precision.
For leather and nonwovens.
The leather needle has a cutting point and is used for sewing leather, suedes and non-woven fabrics. It is often referred to as a chisel point needle as the point ensembles and acts as a chisel in motion. Do not use with ultra suede, synthetic suede or PU imitation leather.
- Superb color shank system--color coated needles for easy identification so you will always know what style of needle you are sewing with
- Plus, shanks are stamped with the needle size in both metric and imperial measurements
- Sewing machine needles manufactured to a higher standard
- So easy to store and use--needles come in a consumer-friendly pack that is a super lightweight one-piece design with a unique flip-top and sit function
- Needles will simply slide in and out as required
We Also Recommend
SCHMETZ #1727 Jersey / Ball Point Needles Carded - Assorted Size - 5 count
Regular price $619 $6.19