Quilters Dream Puff Batting - Crib Size 60" x 46"
Crib size 60 x 46
Dream Puff is a lusciously light batting with exceptional insulation and a soft resilient loft of 1/3 + inch.
Dream Puffs 100% special fine denier poly MicroFibers are thermally bonded* and ‘sealed’ for a light airy resilient batting.
- Dream Puff Adds Volume and Definition to your Quilting without Adding Weight.
- For even greater loft, Dream Puff Can Be double layered or layered with Dream Poly and all Dream needle punched battings.
- Dream Puff is fabulous for trapunto and faux trapunto.
- Stitches Can Be Up to 10 inches Apart. Needles Glide Through the Fine Silky Soft Fibers.
- Light, Luxurious and Wonderfully Warm with a Lovely Soft Loft of 1/3 – 1/2″ that Beautifully Accentuates your Quilting.
- Dream Puff Will Not Shrink, and Resists Creases and Fold Lines.
- Excellent for Hand and Machine Quilting.
- Finished Quilts may be machine washed and dried on cool temperature settings. To maintain loft and insulation qualities – do not iron or dry clean, or compress using heat.
- Dream Puff is also Perfect for Tied Quilts, Trapunto, Comforters, Wearables, Sleeping Bags, and Crafts.
We Also Recommend
Mask Now Coalition HeatnBond Sew-In Light Midweight Non-Woven Interfacing - 1/2 yard
HTC Pattern-Ease - Non-Woven Tracing Paper Material - Polyester / Rayon - 47" Wide - 1/2 yard
Stylemaker : Presto Light Weight Woven Cotton Fusible Interfacing - White - 22" wide - 1/2 yard